Aaron Jacob Porter was born Monday, April 13, 2009 at 1:52PM in Logan, Utah. He weighed 7 lb 9 oz which really surprised me because my other boys were over 1 pound bigger! He was 19 inches long. For some reason, we had a really hard time picking a name this time. Tuesday night we finally finalized it. We thought Aaron would be the middle name, but I wanted him named after Aaron (as a first name) and it made the name A.J. available in case we want to call him that when he gets older. I must admit, though, it has quite confused me when filling out paperwork to write Aaron, even though we call him Jacob. The other kids were so cute when they saw him and it was really fun seeing all of the different reactions to him. Chris and Bryce are very 'mature' about it and hold him very well. Tacy is really sweet with him and Rachel has turned into his little mother, even though she is only 17 months old herself! Luckily she doesn't try to hold him all the time - just give him kisses (on the lips) every minute! All of the kids are very proud of their new brother.


2 comments:
Congrats! I'm glad everything went well! He's a cutie! I love all the pictures of the kids holding him.
Congratulations!! He sure is a cutie and very well loved!! I actully worked that night after you had him and wanted to come visit but never got the chance!! I'm glad to see all went well! Good luck as you transition to another little one in the house!!
Post a Comment