Fortunately... We can ALL go to church today!
Unfortunately... It has been snowing heavily all morning and I will probably drive us all to church, although it is only a block away!
Fortunately... I only have 2 1/2 weeks until my baby is due!
Unfortunately... I haven't been able to get anything done because the kids and I have been sick on and off for several weeks.
Fortunately... Aaron has been a huge blessing and has taken care of the dishes and much of the cooking lately.
Unfortunately... I am enjoying it way too much!
Fortunately... We don't have church until 11:30AM.
Unfortunately... I am still not completely ready and have several more things to do first.
Fortunately... I have two good boy helpers who can mostly get themselves ready.
Unfortunately... They seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Fortunately... I need to stop writing because we really need to get ready!!!
Unfortunately... I'd rather not!
No comments:
Post a Comment