Sunday, January 10, 2010
2010 - Week #1
As a week is over in 2010, I am hoping to keep up with our Blog and write once a week - wish me luck! I am currently home from church with Rachel and AJ because Rachel has a fever, which she most likely got from AJ who just got over his fever of 3 days. To re-cap this week, we started off the New Year going sledding at Gibbons Park. It was really fun and I even got to go down the hill a few times before going back to the van with AJ. Although AJ had a fever for several days, he was luckily still pretty happy and mostly just slept through it. Rachel is pretty much doing the same thing. Luckily, I knew yesterday whe was sick and could find a substitute for Nursery ahead of time, since we have church at 9AM now. I must admit, I really like it at 9AM. It doesn't overlap naptime (except AJ's) or lunch and I enjoy having a large block of time after to rest and let the kids do projects. I am hoping to add to our Sunday Kit, which currently includes some puzzles, file folders, things to color, and stationary to write letters. We will also hopefully have enough energy to make bread or cookies or other treats on Sunday afternoons, too. A good beginning to 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment